From within the Display Settings, you can set the brightness of the display by dragging back and forth on the slider.
Articles in this section
- Can I set scenes to execute at specific times?
- Control your Display with Motion
- Setting up multiple Brilliant Controls on a multi-way configuration
- Setting up Brilliant for the first time
- How to pair with other Brilliants in your home
- Customizing your Screen Art and Display Settings
- Setting the dimming range for your lights
- Change the screen brightness
- Change the volume of the speaker
- Display the time and date