With the touch sliders on the larger Brilliants, you can easily control lights or devices with the swipe of a finger.
Each individual touch sliders can be linked to an on/off or dimmable device in your room, or to control your music volume on your Sonos.
- Simply move your finger up and down on the sliders to brighten or dim the lights.
- When the slider is touched, the display screen will light up to indicate which light or device is being controlled.
How to change the device your slider controls
Currently, we support the following devices to be controlled by the Brilliant Capacitive Touch Sliders:
- Lights (non-dimmable or dimmable)
- On/Off Devices
- Sonos Devices (for music volume)
How to change your slider assignment on a multi-switch Brilliant:
- On the Home Screen, tap Settings
- Tap Slider Settings
- Tap on Location to change the room location of the device you want to control with the slider.
- Tap on Device to change the assigned device that you want the slider to control.