With the touch sliders on the larger Brilliants, you can easily control lights or devices with the flick, slider, or tap of your finger.
Each individual touch slider can be linked to an on/off or dimmable device in your room, or to control your music volume on your Sonos.
- Simply slide your finger up and down on the sliders to brighten or dim the lights.
- When the slider is touched, the display screen will light up to indicate which light or device is being controlled.
How to change the device your slider controls
Currently, we support the following devices to be controlled by the Brilliant Capacitive Touch Sliders:
- Lights (non-dimmable or dimmable)
- On/Off Devices
- Sonos Devices (for music volume)
How to change your slider assignment on a multi-switch Brilliant:
- On the Home Screen, tap Settings
- Tap Sliders
- Tap on Location to change the room location of the device you want to control with the slider.
- Tap on Device to change the assigned device that you want the slider to control.
Note: If the device is already associated with another slider on the same switch, it will not show up on the device list. You will need to first disassociate the device from its current slider.
- Tap the Settings gear icon in the upper left hand corner of the mobile app
- Tap on Brilliant Home and Devices
- Tap the gear icon next to the Control that you want to adjust the slider for
- Tap the gear icon next to Slider Settings
- Assign the new setting for your Control Slider and tap Save
How to enable "Tap to Toggle" on Sliders
You can enable the ability to toggle your lights, certain devices, and outlets ON/OFF with a single tap on your Brilliant Control sliders.
- This will be default enabled on your Brilliant Control.
- To disable, go to Settings > Sliders and you will see an option for "On/Off by Tap".
- Note: Tapping on your slider will NOT control your music devices.