On average, our customers save money from installing a Brilliant, thanks to motion control and other features that reduce your lighting costs. It typically takes 0.75 KwH per month to run a Brilliant. To put that in perspective, if you turned off one 60W incandescent bulb for one hour, you are already saving money. Typically smart lighting can help you reduce your lighting bills by 5-18%.
Articles in this section
- Integrations Support
- Warranty Replacement Form
- Where should I install Brilliant?
- Which Brilliant is right for my room?
- Selecting the right color frame
- Types of switches that you can replace with Brilliant
- Which light bulbs and appliances will work with the Brilliant Control?
- Gang Box Size Requirements
- How much does it cost to power a Brilliant?
- Does Brilliant have a public API/SDK to integrate with?