You can set the devices directly connected to your Brilliant Control to be controlled via Motion.
To do this, follow the below steps:
1. Tap Settings from the Home Screen
2. Tap Motion from the Settings menu. You will be presented with the Motion Settings (both for Display and Devices).
3. Under the Devices section, tap Add New Devices
4. You will be given an option to control on/off devices or lights that are directly connected to your Brilliant Control. Tap the checkmark to add.
5. Once added they will show under the Devices section. You now have two options - (1) to turn ON devices when motion is detected, and (2) to turn OFF devices when motion is not detected for X number of minutes. When tapping the number of minutes, you have the option of 5, 10, and 30 minutes.
Note: If motion detection is too sensitive or not enough, visit Advanced Motion Settings to adjust your settings.