One of the fun features of Brilliant is that you can display artwork, photos, and the date and time on your display.
The Art/Photo display can be configured to show all of the time, only during certain hours, or when triggered by motion.
Customize your Brilliant Display
- From the Home Screen, tap Settings
- Within Settings, tap Display
- Select what to display on your Brilliant Control:
- Time/Date: You can tap on the timezone to select the correct option.
- Art/Photos: You can tap to Manage Art/Photos to select albums you want to enable.
- Note: When you enter Manage Art/Photos, you have the ability to set a shared library that is used across all the Brilliant Controls in your home.
- Select how you often you want the Display to be on:
- Off (Until Touched)
- On all the time
- On only during certain times
- You can also specify motion to add additional customization of your display settings by following instructions here.
Upload and Manage Custom Art and Photos
Using the mobile app, you can even upload your own personal photos.
To manage your custom photos or choose what photos in each album to enable, follow instructions here.