How do I control vacant units in my building?
In order to control vacant units in your building(s), you must have a Brilliant Command Center account and the Brilliant Mobile app downloaded.
- Open the Brilliant mobile app.
- Tap on Log in as Building Manager.
- Enter your Brilliant account credentials.
- Note: This is the same account you use to log in on the Brilliant Command Center. If you have not received a Brilliant Command Center account, please reach out to your Brilliant contact.
- Select the building with the relevant vacant unit.
- Select a unit under the vacant tab.
- Start controlling the vacant unit's Brilliant Home.
What devices can I control in my vacant units?
Any device that is tied to a vacant unit's Brilliant Home can be controlled using the Brilliant Mobile app. After selecting a vacant unit, you should be directed to the Home screen for that specific Brilliant Home and be able to start controlling devices.
Why can’t I control occupied units in my building?
We take security and privacy seriously. Once a resident has moved into the unit and has access to their Brilliant Home, we will revoke your access to control devices in their unit.
If you believe that this is a mistake and the unit is actually vacant, please go to the Brilliant Command Center to ensure that there are no residents associated with the unit.