What is a "Resident Invite Failed" Alert?
Resident Invite Failed alerts are only relevant if your Brilliant Command Center organization is linked to a Property Management Software (PMS) platform (such as Entrata or RealPage) for automating resident transitions.
These alerts are provided to notify when a resident has been added on a unit's lease in the linked PMS platform but Brilliant is unable to automatically invite the resident to join their unit in Brilliant. In particular, these alerts are triggered if the unit's installation has not been marked as complete when Brilliant attempts to automatically invite the resident.
This alert is automatically included if your Brilliant Command Center organization is linked to a PMS.
How do Resident Invite Failed Alerts work?
When a Resident Invite Failed alert is active for a unit in Brilliant, you will see the following:
- Resident Invite Failed Alert
- Access this alert by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on the alert to see more details.
- Resident Invite Failed Tag
- An alert tag will be shown on the page listing all units for a given property.
- An alert tag will be shown on the page that shows the details for a specific unit.
- Resident Invite Failed Banner
- A banner will be displayed on the page that shows the details for a specific unit.
- Tap on the banner to see more details.
- Resident Invite Failed Notification (if enabled)
- A Resident Invite Failed notification will be sent via email and/or text to all Admins of your Brilliant Command Center organization that have this type of notification enabled.
How do I resolve a Resident Invite Failed Alert?
To resolve a Resident Invite Failed alert, you must go to the unit and mark the units installation as complete. Instructions for doing so can be found in our support article on Brilliant Installation using Installation Templates.
NOTE: It may take up to 10 minutes for the alert to stop showing on the Brilliant Command Center after resolving the issue. If you have Resident Invite Failed notifications enabled for your Brilliant Admin account, you will receive an "Invite Failure Resolved" notification after resolving the issue.