This feature is only available on the Brilliant Mobile App to ensure home administrators can properly review their entire Brilliant Smart Home configuration from a central place.
On your Mobile App
- Tap on the Settings gear icon
- Tap Brilliant Home and Devices
- Under Devices you will see a list of controls, switches, and plug shown as either "Offline" or "Online"
- Tap on the Gear icon next to the correct Brilliant Device
- Tap "Remove Device" to dissociate it from the home
6. Follow the instructions on your app.
If you have any difficulties please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org