Currently, on the Brilliant Control you have the ability to have 4 icons pinned to your Home Screen:
This will take you to a list of lights in your home.
- If you have connected your Sonos device to your home (which means adding it to any room in your home), Music will show up as an icon on your Home Screen.
- If you Sonos device connected but it does not show up at all on your Home Screen, you may not have gone through adding your devices to a room. Please follow the directions here.
- If you have connected a smart thermostat to your home (which means adding it to any room in your home), Climate will show up as an icon on your Home Screen.
- Otherwise, if you have a smart thermostat connected, it will show up as an icon in your bottom tray.
Any Pinned Scene
- After you have created a Scene, please tap "Scenes" from the Home Screen.
- Tap on the edit icon (pencil) in the top right of the screen.
- Swipe to the bottom of the screen, and you will see "Pin Scene to Home Screen."
- Tap this button, and follow the directions of the screen.