You can set the Display on your Brilliant Control to be controlled via Motion.
To do this, visit Settings --> Motion.
While on Motion Settings
- You can set the Display to turn ON when motion is detected
- You can set the Display to turn OFF after no motion is detected for 5, 10, or 30 minutes.
How your Display Settings impact your Motion Settings
The Display Settings that you have set on Settings --> Display impact your options here.
- If you have Display Settings set to OFF (unless touched), your Motion settings will apply at all times.
- If you have Display Settings set to be on during specific times, your Motion settings will apply only during the times you have set your Display to be on.
- If you have Display Settings set to be ON (all the time), Motion settings CANNOT be applied.