Released on 3/18/2019 (auto-updated on 3/19/2019).
Updates to device naming
- When you rename a non-Brilliant device, you have the ability to reset it back to the device name from the manufacturer's app.
- Note: Sonos devices do not support custom naming through the Brilliant Control
Music experience standardization
- Similar to leading music applications on your mobile phone, we have standardized the behavior of the back button on the Now Playing screen to perform in the following manner:
- Tapping back once will take you back to the beginning of the song, while twice will take you to the previous track (if available).
- Performance improvements to Ring live view and when you view your thermostat.
- Various user experience handling for when Brilliant is not connected to the internet and is not able to synchronize time and date.
- Support for allowing multiple Sonos devices under different accounts to be controlled by your Brilliant Control.