If you have a Leviton Decora Smart Wi-Fi Devices, you can connect and control them through the Brilliant Smart Home Control.
You can find the full list of Leviton devices that are supported via SmartThings here: https://www.smartthings.com/products/-/filter/brands/leviton
- Your Leviton Devices must be able to be controlled from the My Leviton Mobile app.
- Your SmartThings Mobile App must be able to discover and control them.
Set this up using your SmartThings App and your Brilliant Control:
- Install your Leviton Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices and set it up on the My Leviton Mobile App (iOS, Android).
- On your My Leviton Mobile App: Verify that you can control your Leviton devices.
- Open your SmartThings Mobile App (iOS, Android).
- On your SmartThings Mobile App: Create / Log into your Samsung account
- On your SmartThings Mobile App: Add your Leviton Smart Wi-Fi Devices to your Samsung SmartThings App. For more info describing this process, please visit this article.
- On your SmartThings Mobile App: Verify that the devices are discovered and operating as expected on the SmartThings App.
- On your Brilliant Control: Tap on Home > [Select a Room] > Add Devices > SmartThings.
- On your Brilliant Control: You will be taken to a screen (webview) that allows you to log into your Samsung Account - Please log in.
- On your Brilliant Control: You will be asked which SmartThings connected devices can be discovered by Brilliant. This list will display within a webview on your Control, and should include all lights, switches, and locks that you have discovered on your SmartThings app in step #3.
- On your Brilliant Control: Confirm to authorize these devices from the SmartThings webview.
- On your Brilliant Control: You will be taken back through the add device flow to finish setting them up (by adding to rooms and any additional options).
- (Optional) On your Brilliant Control: If your device is a Light and would like it to show up as one, please select the checkbox that says indicates it is a light during this step.
- Your devices will now show up on Brilliant - both the control and mobile app, and you can use them as expected across sliders, scenes, and device control.
Deleting a Leviton Smart Wi-Fi Device from the Room
1. Tap "Home".
2. Choose a room.
4. Tap the button that looks like a pencil on the top right corner to edit.
5. Tap the trash can to the right of the device name.
6. A window will pop up, "Are you sure?" click "Yes".