As of the v19.04.10 release, you have the ability to reset any integration you have set up on your Brilliant Home.
This is primarily used for the below cases:
- You are instructed by support to reset an integration to resolve any potential issues you are experiencing.
- You have set up an integration with an incorrect login (ex. Ring, SmartThings, etc..) and would like to change it.
How do I reset an integration?
This applies to a Brilliant Control ONLY:
- Go to Settings > Works with Brilliant
- Tap on the Integration that you would like to reset.
- Tap on the button for Reset Integration
- Tap to confirm
- Your Integration should reset shortly and you will be able to visit Home > [Select a Room] > Add Devices to set up a new integration.