After installation, if your base plate and faceplate are not properly connected, you will see an error dialog to help you resolve this issue.
If you believe this error dialog does not apply to you, it is possible that your Brilliant is reporting an incorrect number of lights connected to it.
To resolve this issue, follow the below steps:
- On the No Connection to Base screen > Tap Dismiss
- Tap on Settings in the bottom tray of the Brilliant
- Tap the word Settings in the top header of the screen at least 5 times rapidly
- You will be taken to a screen called Developer Options
- Tap Diagnostics & Tests
- Tap Advanced Light Settings
- In Advanced Light Settings > Tap Re-Calibrate
- Choose the correct number of lights that are connected to your Brilliant Control
- Back out to Settings, and then tap on Settings > Light
- Your Brilliant Control should now display the correct number of connected lights