From any Brilliant Control in your home, you can also control lights in other rooms as long as those lights are configured to the same Brilliant home.
What it means for a light to be configured to your Brilliant home
- For a normal light bulb, this means that it needs to be physically wired up to a Brilliant Control. Learn more about installation here.
- For a Philips Hue bulb or any other light that is supported through our SmartThings integration, this means that the light needs to be configured to your home with a Brilliant Control through the SmartThings integration. Learn more about our Philips Hue and SmartThings integrations.
To control a light in a different room
- Tap the Home icon from the home screen
- Tap the room that the desired light is in
- Find the light you want to control > Toggle ON/OFF or adjust with the dimming slider if applicable
Alternatively, you can also tap the Lights icon from the Home Screen
- If you have less than 5 total configured lights in your home, you will be shown ALL lights in your home
- If you have more than 5 total configured lights in your home, you will be shown the specific lights that are located in the same room that your Brilliant Control is also located in. Tap the top header with the room displayed to bring up the other rooms in your home.