Released on 07/16/19 (auto-updated on 07/17/19)
Philips Hue Color Control
You can now control the color of your Hue light through your Brilliant Control. This feature is only compatible with Hue ambiance lights. Color control also works with Hue groups as long as the group consists of at least one Hue ambiance light.
To change the color of your Hue light or group, follow the instructions below:
- From either the Room or Device List on your Brilliant Control, you will see a color indicator that shows the current color of your Hue light.
- Simply tap on the color indicator to choose a different color for your Hue light.
- Learn more about setting up Philips Hue with your Brilliant Control here.
- When playing music from your Brilliant Control, what used to be called Favorites is now referred to as My Sonos. This is to maintain parity with your experience in your Sonos app.
- Minor screen gesture improvements for controlling lights.
- Minor changes to how Hue Groups are ordered in your Device List.