Manually Control the Color of Your Lights
From your Brilliant Control, you can set the color of your smart lights.
- From either the Room or Device List on your Brilliant Control, you will see a color indicator that shows the current color of your light.
- To change the color of your light, tap on EDIT COLOR.
- You can choose from either a list of preset colors OR a selection of recent colors.
Control Light Color Through Brilliant Scenes
You can also use Brilliant Scenes to automatically set the color of your smart lights.
- Go to Scenes > Create new scene
- Name your scene > Add new action > Choose the room that your smart light/group is in
- Under "This Device" choose your desired smart light/group
- Under "Will Do This" > Choose "Set To" from the dropdown menu
- Set the desired brightness level > Tap on the color indicator under "Color Setting"
- Choose color > Save > Add Action > Create Scene