Manually Control the Color of Your Lights
From your Brilliant Control, you can set the color of your smart lights.
- From either the Room or Device List on your Brilliant Control, you will see a color indicator that shows the current color of your light
- Simply tap on the color indicator to choose a different color for your light
Control Light Color Through Brilliant Scenes
You can also use Brilliant Scenes to automatically set the color of your smart lights.
- Go to Scenes > Create new scene
- Name your scene > Add new action > Choose the room that your smart light/group is in
- Under "This Device" choose your desired smart light/group
- Under "Will Do This" > Choose "Set To" from the dropdown menu
- Set the desired brightness level > Tap on the color indicator under "Color Setting"
- Choose color > Save > Add Action > Create Scene