If you do not see Brilliant listed in the ALL BRANDS section of your SmartThings App, this is usually caused by two reasons:
- You are using the SmartThings Classic App
- Your SmartThings account is associated with a country other than the United States, Canada or Mexico.
If you are using the SmartThings Classic App:
- The ability to add Brilliant and control it only works with the new SmartThings App. Please go to your respective app store and download the latest SmartThings App. The App icon should resemble the icon below:
Your SmartThings account is associated with a country other than the US, Canada or Mexico:
To check what country your SmartThings account is associated to, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your SmartThings account and go to “Your Personal Information”
- Under Country or Region, check to see what is listed
- It should be set to US, Canada or Mexico
- If any other country is listed here, you will need to delete your SmartThings account and create a new one with the proper country selected.