How does the Home Settings Lock work?
When enabled, verification of your passcode will be required for any changes to your devices or home configuration, including settings.
It will not affect your ability to control existing connected devices.
Can I use the Child Lock in addition to the Home Settings Lock?
Yes, it is possible to have both your Home Settings Lock and the Child Lock enabled.
This implies that ALL devices in the home will have the settings/configuration locked, and ONLY the specific devices that have Child Lock enabled will require a passcode to go past the Lock Screen.
Set up and turn on your Home Settings Lock in your Brilliant Smart Home
- On the Home Screen of your Brilliant Smart Home Control, tap Settings
- Under Settings, tap Privacy
NOTE: If you don't have a home passcode set up, you will be asked to set one up. This may involve you verifying your identity before being allowed to set up your 4-digit passcode.
- Under Privacy Settings, tap on Configuration Lock
- Go to the section labeled Home Settings Lock
- Under this section, you have the option of enabling or disabling the lock.