The Brilliant Dimmer Switch is compatible with decor wall plates. Decor refers to the standard size used by most rockers, dimmers, and slider light switches, as well as many GFCI outlets and phone/data jacks. Due to the potential impact to wireless performance, we do not recommend using a metal switch plate.
Articles in this section
- Connecting to Your Switch Without a QR Code
- Configuring your multiway setup when you have Switch + Control
- Smart Dimmer Switch Single-Pole Wiring Guide
- Installing a Multi-way Brilliant Smart Dimmer Switch Setup
- Resetting Your Brilliant Switch
- What is required to install Smart Dimmer Switch?
- Frame size requirements
- How far (max) can my Brilliant Smart Switches be apart from each other?