The Brilliant Dimmer Switch is compatible with Decora-style wall plates. Decora refers to the standard size used by most rockers, dimmers, and slider light switches, as well as many GFCI outlets and phone/data jacks. Due to the potential impact to wireless performance, we do not recommend using a metal switch plate.
Articles in this section
- Connecting to Your Switch Without a QR Code
- Setting Up Your Line-Side Control in a Switch + Control Multi-way
- Smart Dimmer Switch Single-Pole Wiring Guide
- Installing a Multi-way Brilliant Smart Dimmer Switch Setup
- Resetting Your Brilliant Switch
- What is required to install Smart Dimmer Switch?
- Frame size requirements
- How far (max) can my Brilliant Smart Switches be apart from each other?