Yes, the Brilliant Dimmer Switch may be used for multiway configuration. The Brilliant Mobile App must be used to help assist setup so the Brilliant Switches can communicate wirelessly to control a fixture from multiple switches. In a multiway configuration, all switches must be replaced with Brilliant Dimmer Switches or Controls.
Articles in this section
- Updating Switches
- How does the Brilliant Smart Dimmer Switch work with Alexa?
- Will you be making a 2,3 or 4 switch version of your Brilliant Smart Switch?
- How does Brilliant Smart Switch communicate with Control or other Switches?
- What is the Smart Dimmer Switch?
- Can the Brilliant Smart Switch be installed for a multiway configuration?
- How much does Brilliant Smart Switch cost?
- Where can I purchase Brilliant Smart Switch?
- Does Brilliant Smart Switch have motion sensing?
- What is Brilliant Smart Switch Warranty?