You will be able to enable your lights to turn off after no motion is detected for a certain amount of time. To enable this on your Switch, follow the instructions below:
1. Brilliant Control > Home > Choose the room that your Switch is located in
2. Tap the pencil icon at the top right of screen > Tap on the device that is labeled "Brilliant Switch"
3. Scroll down to Motion Controls > Update Motion Settings
4. Add New Device > Choose your desired device > Apply
5. Under Options > Select "Turn devices OFF after no motion is detected for..." > Choose X minutes > Apply
We will be launching additional features around the motion sensor in your switch soon.