Navigating to Slider Settings
You can set the Slider Preferences for your Brilliant Switch through your Control.
- Go to Home select the Room with the Brilliant Switch you want to customize.
- Press the Edit icon on the top right
- Select the gear for the Brilliant Switch device.
- Scroll down and select Update Slider Settings in Slider Controls
Slider Settings Options
- Control A Device: You can select any device available on this dropdown menu to change what you control for your switch.
NOTE: At this time, you can only reassign your slider to control another device in your home if the Switch is configured as Always On.
- Activate Scenes: You can activate a scene on your switch through our double-tap feature on the outside of the slider.
- Choose an existing scene for this or create a new one.