Navigating to Slider Settings
You can set the Slider Preferences for your Brilliant Switch through your Control or the Mobile App.
- Go to Home select the Room with the Brilliant Switch you want to customize.
- Press the Edit icon on the top right
- Select the gear for the Brilliant Switch device.
- Scroll down and select Update Slider Settings in Slider Controls
- Tap the Settings gear icon in the upper left hand corner of the mobile app
- Tap on Brilliant Home and Devices
- Tap the gear icon next to the Switch that you want to adjust the slider for
- Tap the gear icon next to Slider Settings
- Assign the new setting for your Switch Slider and tap Save
Slider Settings Options
- Control A Device: You can select any device available on this dropdown menu to change what you control for your switch.
- Activate Scenes: You can activate a scene on your switch through our double-tap feature on the outside of the slider.
- Choose an existing scene for this or create a new one.