Navigating to Slider Settings
You can set the Slider Preferences for your Brilliant Switch through your Control or the Mobile App.
- Go to Rooms select the Room with the Brilliant Switch you want to customize.
- Press the Edit icon on the top right
- Select the gear for the Brilliant Switch device.
- Scroll down and select Update Slider Settings in Slider Controls
- Tap the Settings gear icon in the upper left-hand corner of the mobile app
- Tap on Brilliant Home and Devices
- Tap the gear icon next to the Switch that you want to adjust the slider for
- Tap the gear icon next to Slider Settings
- Assign the new setting for your Switch Slider and tap Save
Slider Settings Options
- Control A Device: You can select any device available on this dropdown menu to change what you control for your switch. This includes Smart Bulbs (Phillips Hue, LIFX etc) and Smart switches that Briliant integrates with.
- Activate Scenes: You can activate a scene on your switch through our double-tap feature on the outside of the slider.
- Choose an existing scene for this or create a new one.