If you need to reset your switch to re-connect it or due to issues you are seeing, take a look at these tips and steps below.
- To reset, make sure you see a solid WHITE light from the safety disconnect (the small LED light under the Brilliant Logo at the bottom)
- Pull the safety disconnect out from the switch so the LED turns off.
- Now, push the safety disconnect back into the switch so it’s flush to the switch face. The light should come on briefly after.
- Wait another 3-5 seconds
- Take the length of your finger and place it fully on the non-slider portion, and hold for 15-20 seconds, or until the LED light changes from solid to blinking.
- Try not to move your finger when you place it on the switch.
- If you're having trouble with this step, try to place as much surface area of your finger on here.
- Once the LED light is BLINKING WHITE you have successfully reset your Brilliant Switch.