If you set your Brilliant Smart Dimmer as Dimmable and it isn't working correctly, try out the steps below.
- On a Brilliant Control, select Lights on the home screen and find the room in which your Smart Dimmer switch is in.
- Press the Pencil icon to edit the light, press the Settings icon and under Device Settings, tap Re-Configure Light.
You will be presented with the following options to re-configure your light:
- # of switches that control your light/device
- Type of light
- Standard (This is your traditional dimmable or non-dimmable light)
- Always On (Any circuit that you want to provide constant power to)
- On/Off Switch (e.g. A fan or smart plug)
- If you'd like to dim your light