How does Brilliant work with Honeywell
Once you connect your Honeywell account to the Brilliant Control, you can access your thermostat & leak detector by:
- Tapping Climate from the Home Screen and choosing your Honeywell Thermostat to control your home climate.
- Tapping Home and visiting a room with the Honeywell Thermostat in it to control your home climate.
- Using Alexa once you have your Brilliant Alexa Experience set up AND have your Honeywell Total Connect Comfort Alexa Skill enabled to control your home climate.
- Creating Scenes on your Brilliant that include your Honeywell Thermostat.
- Controlling your Honeywell Thermostat from the Brilliant Mobile App.
- Viewing the temperature and humidity levels of your Honeywell Leak and Freeze Detector(s)
- Receiving important alerts from your Honeywell Leak and Freeze Detector(s)
Setting up your Honeywell with Brilliant
Before you begin, make sure your Honeywell is set up within your Honeywell App.
Then, go back to your Brilliant Control and follow the steps below:
- Go to your Home Screen
- Tap "Add New Device" on the bottom tray
- Tap "Honeywell".
- Check your email for a message from Brilliant. Follow the instructions to log into your Honeywell account.
- Tap the Honeywell device(s) you'd like to add to each room and follow the remaining screen setup instructions.
Additional Options and Troubleshooting for your Honeywell device on Brilliant
- Please visit Advanced Settings for your device to remove or reset your Honeywell configuration on your Brilliant.
- If you have issues with your entire Honeywell Integration, please try resetting the entire integration and re-adding your devices to your Brilliant.
- To re-assign rooms for your Honeywell device, follow instructions here.