Since your control is receiving power, we will need to remap the slider for fixture you wish to control that is currently controlled by your smart dimmer switch.
- Go to the Brilliant Control.
- Tap on “Lights”, tap the pencil icon in the upper right corner, then select a light name you just installed for this multi-way circuit.
- Tap on “Re-configure” under “DEVICE INFO” and select Light Type as “Always On”.
- Scroll down to the “Wired To” section. Tap on the switch listed there that you just installed - this will be the load-side switch.
- Now you are on the control's slider settings. Scroll to Slider Controls below and select “Update Slider Settings”.