How does Brilliant work with Salto KS Locks?
Once you connect your Salto KS account to the Brilliant Control, the IQ and its associated lock will be discovered by the Brilliant Control.
You can access your lock by:
- Tapping Rooms and visiting a room with the lock in it to unlock.
- Creating Scenes on your Brilliant that include your Salto KS Lock.
- Controlling your Salto KS from the Brilliant Mobile App. (coming soon)
Setting up your Salto KS Lock with Brilliant
Before you begin, use the Salto KS app to set up your Salto KS Lock.
- Go to Brilliant Home Screen
- Tap "Add Device" on bottom tray
- Tap "Salto KS"
- Follow the instructions on the screen to log into your Salto KS account.
- Authorize Brilliant to control your Salto KS locks by connecting your Salto KS IQ's
- Click here for more information about connecting your Salto KS IQ's.
- Once you have connected at least one Salto KS IQ, tap the Salto KS lock you'd like to add to Brilliant and follow the remaining screen setup instructions.
Note: Salto KS locks will not show and therefore cannot be controlled by Brilliant unless its Salto KS IQ has been connected to Brilliant. See here for more information.
Additional Options and Troubleshooting for your Salto KS device on Brilliant
- If you change your Salto KS account pin, you will be required to re-connect your Salto KS IQ.
- Please visit Advanced Settings for your device to remove or reset your Salto KS configuration on your Brilliant.
- If you have issues with your entire Salto KS Integration, please try resetting the entire integration and re-adding your devices to your Brilliant.
- To re-assign rooms for your Salto KS device, follow the instructions here.