How does Brilliant integrate with Wemo?
Once you have your Wemo device (i.e. Smart Plug, Dimmer, Switch) set up using your Wemo Mobile App, your Brilliant will be able to discover it automatically as long as it is on the same WiFi network.
Once added, you can control your Wemo device from your Brilliant Smart Home Control (in your home) or Mobile App (remotely).
Setting up Wemo
Before you begin set up, make sure your Wemo is set up through your Wemo Mobile App first and connected to the same Wifi as Brilliant.
- Tap "Add New Device".
- Tap "Wemo".
- A screen will pop up "Finding Devices".
- Once the device is found click "Continue".
- Tap the Wemo you'd like to add to the room and follow the remaining screen setup instructions.
Via Mobile App
1. Tap on the Settings gear icon
2. Tap on Works With
3. Tap on Wemo
4. A screen will pop up "Finding Devices".
6. Once the device is found click "Continue".
7. Tap the Wemo you'd like to add to the room and follow the remaining screen setup instructions.
Deleting a Wemo from the Room
1. Tap "Rooms".
2. Choose a room.
4. Tap the button that looks like a pencil on the top right corner to edit.
5. Tap the trash can to the right of the device name.
6. A window will pop up, "Are you sure?" click "Yes".
Additional Options and Troubleshooting for your Wemo device on Brilliant
- Please visit Advanced Settings for your device to remove or reset your Wemo configuration on your Brilliant.
- If you have issues with your entire Wemo Integration, please try resetting the entire integration and re-adding your devices to your Brilliant.
- To re-assign rooms for your Wemo device, follow instructions here.