Released on 4/29/2019 (auto-updated on 4/30/2019)
Reset an Integration
You now have the ability to reset any integration you have set up on your Brilliant Home. This is primarily used for the below cases:
- You are instructed by support to reset an integration to resolve any potential issues you are experiencing.
- You have set up an integration with an incorrect login (ex. Ring, SmartThings, etc..) and would like to change it.
- For instructions on how to reset an integration, see more here.
You now have the option to display the status of your Wi-Fi connectivity and Alexa Voice Assistant microphone on the Lock Screen of your Brilliant Control.
- This can be enabled or disabled in Display Settings (Settings > Display > Display Device Status).
You can help us improve gestures on the Brilliant Control by completing a series of screen gesture exercises.
- This can be found in Gesture Settings (Settings > Gestures > "Help Us Improve Gestures").
- Improvements to notify you when you have an invalid configuration while executing the scene.
- Minor updates to Brilliant's integrations with August and SmartThings.
- Slider UX updates to allow users to dismiss Slider UI overlay by tapping anywhere on the screen.