How Does Brilliant Integrate with ButterflyMX?
Brilliant connects to your building's ButterflyMX panel, and allows you to interact with and control it in the following ways:
- Open any ButterflyMX-connected door
- View a preview image of visitors
- Talk to visitors through your Brilliant control
- Decline incoming calls from visitors
- Add ButterflyMX in your scene actions
Setting up ButterflyMX with your Brilliant Control(s)
Before connecting a ButterflyMX device to your Brilliant home, please make sure that you have properly configured your ButterflyMX account (e.g. through their website or mobile app).
- Brilliant Control > Home Screen
- Bottom tray > Add Device > ButterflyMX
- Follow on-screen instructions to configure ButterflyMX to your home
Additional Options and Troubleshooting for your ButterflyMX device with Brilliant
- Please visit Advanced Settings for your device to remove or reset your ButterflyMX configuration in your Brilliant home.
- If you have issues with your entire ButterflyMX Integration, please try resetting the entire integration and re-adding your device to your Brilliant home.
- If you are not receiving ButterflyMX notifications on your Brilliant, check the notification default setting in the ButterflyMX app. This should be set to app notification.
- To re-assign rooms for your ButterflyMX device, follow instructions here.