Alert Center (Beta Testing)
You will now be notified when Brilliant discovers devices that are ready to be configured to your home. This will show up as a tappable Alert banner at the top of your Home Screen. Through the Alert Center, you will be able to configure the available device(s) to your home. See here for more information on the Alert Center.
Note: The Alert Center will only appear on your Brilliant Control(s) if there are available devices that require your action.
Switch and Plug Configuration as a Light
When you add a partner switch or plug to your home through the Add Device shortcut, you will have the option to let us know the device is controlling a light. This will allow the device to show up correctly in the Brilliant home.
For more information on what smart home products are compatible with Brilliant, see here.
- Home Screen > Bottom Tray > Tap the Add Device shortcut
- Select the integration > Select your desired device (e.g. SmartThings Switch (Ex. Lutron Caseta), Wemo Plug)
- When asked if your device controls a light > Select Yes
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete configuration
- Your device will now show up as a Light in your home
- Various performance and UI updates
- Minor bug fixes