How does Brilliant work with Honeywell Home
Once you connect your Honeywell Home account to the Brilliant Control, you can access your Honeywell Home Thermostat and Resideo Water Leak & Freeze Detector by:
- Tapping Climate from the Home Screen and choosing your Honeywell Home Thermostat to control your home climate.
- Tapping Rooms and visiting a room with the Honeywell Home Thermostat in it to control your home climate.
- Using Alexa once you have your Brilliant Alexa Experience set up AND have your Honeywell Home Alexa Skill enabled to control your home climate.
- Creating Scenes on your Brilliant that include your Honeywell Home Thermostat.
- Controlling your Honeywell Home Thermostat from the Brilliant Mobile App.
- Viewing the temperature and humidity levels of your Resideo Water Leak & Freeze Detector(s)
- Receiving important alerts from your Resideo Water Leak & Freeze Detector(s)
Setting up your Honeywell Home and Resideo devices with Brilliant
Before you begin, make sure your device is set up within your Resideo(previously called Honeywell Home) app.
Then, go back to your Brilliant Control and follow the steps below:
- Go to your Home Screen
- Tap "Add New Device" on the bottom tray
- Tap "Honeywell Home".
- Check your email for a message from Brilliant. Follow the instructions to log into your Honeywell Home account.
- Tap the Honeywell Home device(s) you'd like to add to each room and follow the remaining screen setup instructions.
Additional Options and Troubleshooting for your Honeywell Home device on Brilliant
- Please visit Advanced Settings for your device to remove or reset your Honeywell Home configuration on your Brilliant.
- If you have issues with your entire Honeywell Home Integration, please try resetting the entire integration and re-adding your devices to your Brilliant.
- To re-assign rooms for your Honeywell Home device, follow instructions here.